Yahoo! Photos or Flickr?

Monday, March 06, 2006




Photos! Yay!


Thinking and just thinking...


The urge of sharing the photos of my class finally overwhelmes me. Uploading nearly 250 megs of pure (and just pure) photos to Yahoo! Photos eats at lot of my bandwidth (which is limited to 3 gigs per month) and time (which is limited to 24 hours per day).


However, what done is done. But then my mate suggest that i should use Flickr. Well, Flickr? Yes, I know a site named Flickr which was voted Best Site of the Year of 200x. Eagerly joined, then. But then I realize that its uploading bandwidth is just 20 megs per month.


Yes, 20 megs. That means it should take 10 months for me to finish uploading all the photos. More tragically, I can't import from Y! Photos, so I wonder why Yahoo! bought that site? So Y! Photos is Best Buy with its "unlimited" things.


Download as many as you like. But beware, 250 megs will take days to download if you use an Internet café... So, better call me and I will give you a CD instead? Just remember to pay for the CD...he he

0 comments: