December 27, 2005

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Writing blog in English? Just a piece of cake.


However, using a foreign language to express my feelings is surely not enough. Not enough words, to be exact. There are varieties in meaning, pronouncing, etc. that English can not cover. So, using my native tongue is the best, for me and for anybody who read this blog. But why not having a try?


For 26/12: Buying newspapers. A frequent task every Monday evenings. A comic book of "Wind and Cloud", some mags, but over all, two hours of reading. Completely free. From "Greek Myth" comic to "Norse Myth", then "King of Bread", from dawn to night. And the rain. Fcuk the rain (hey, this is not a spelling mistake). Rain rain rain, water from above, water from under. *Sigh*


Remember of you. Where are you now? It was a pity that I couldn't catch you on time, although I tried my best. But, I wonder if I could, anything would have changed? Nothing. Right. Nothing. Just a look, just a smile or even a teardrop, you can make me feel like being in Heaven, or falling into Hell.


But where are you now? At home? Maybe. Then what are you doing? Remembering of someone you love? Surely, that's not me. Why? Why? Why Cupid fired me? Hey, stupid Cupid, why didn't you choose someone else? Dare you!!! If you did, then I would take your wings and roasted them. He he.


Not very depressed like before. But I know that's just a temporary stance. Very unstable. I keep cheating myself. I am really worry for my future. What will I become? Will I live? My life is surely shorter than expected, thanks to that fcuking disease. Die in pain, my future?


Die in pain...

0 comments: